39th Annual Mammoth Mountain Emergency Medicine Conference
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The 2020 Mammoth Emergency Medicine Conference is a four-day program designed to provide healthcare professionals in emergency medicine with a state-of-the-art, comprehensive update on a broad range of emergency medicine topics. This conference will allow all providers (physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and paramedics) to receive the most up-to-date information on emerging and evolving diagnostic and treatment strategies.
- There will be an emphasis on how to incorporate these into quality patient care. Lecture material is pragmatic, concentrating on practical problems of emergency assessment and therapy through verbal and visual case illustrations.
- Audience participation and faculty/audience discussion are highly encouraged. Presentations, lectures, case studies, team-based learning in small groups, and hands-on skills stations will be used.
- A summary lecture at the end of the conference will review the highlights of each previously taught topic.
Learners benefit from a nimble schedule, allowing for maximum time on the mountain during the day while providing timely, relevant continuing education.
This program is designed for emergency medicine physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, paramedics, and EMTs. All healthcare professionals involved in the urgent and emergent care of patients will benefit from this conference.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participants should be able to:
• Discuss diagnosis, treatments, and techniques for optimal care in the emergency setting
• Practice technical skills that complement optimal care in the emergency setting
• Adopt mechanisms to improve efficiency in patient throughput while reducing costs